Further Reading/Additional CLT Resources
The number of academics and practitioners doing research and writing on various topics related to CLTs has multiplied in recent years. At the same time, national intermediaries in several countries, along with regional networks and local CLTs in the United States, have been developing virtual libraries on the own websites. It is hardly possible to list all of these resources, but in this section of the CLT RESOURCE CENTER can be found a basic bibliography of CLT publications (frequently updated), along with links to websites where many of these publications are posted.
- CLT Bibliography
- Shelterforce Rooflines Blog - John Davis
- The Community Land Trust Reader The CLT Reader, published in 2010 by the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy and edited by John Emmeus Davis, brings together the seminal texts that inspired and defined the community land trust movement. A print version of the book may be purchased directly from the publisher. An e-book version of The CLT Reader is available through Amazon.
- The International Economic Crisis: A Community Development Perspective - Jane Knodell
- Additional materials on CLTs:
- National CLT Network: Research Collaborative Resource Library
- Center for Housing Policy: Publications on Shared Equity Homeownership
- Cornerstone Partnership: Resources
- Rooflines blog by John Emmeus Davis: The National Housing Institute, publisher of Shelterforce, has added Burlington Associates partner J.E. Davis to its stable of bloggers, providing occasional commentary for NHI's bi-monthly on-line bulletin, Rooflines. His blog can be found here.